The Collaborative Writer Forum For Aspiring and Published Writers

asics kayano

in Share your writing with readers Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 am
by RoryAlvis • 3 Posts

Ronnie Fieg and Asics are notorious for putting their asics kayano collaborative efforts into some dope sneakers. To celebrate the USA in this year s FIFA World Cup, Ronnie x Asics have designed a beautiful Asics Gel Lyte 3 in honor of our country. The sneaker dropped via Kith Strike when the U.S scored their first goal against Ghana. The sneakers sold out so fast, they were all gone before Ronnie could even tweet out the link.In commemoration of the U.S the sneaker portrays an american flag color scheme with some luxury add ons. The elegant gold upper is the show stopper on this design. The rest of the sneaker features a dope mix of red, white and blue, including a flag design on the insole. Although the sneaker already dropped during the Kith Strike, they will be back this Saturday with the rest of the #KFE collection!

The ASICS brand returns again with the old favorite GT Quick for the asics gel nimbus 18 ASICS OG GT Quick Pack with the GT Quick Illusion . This time bearing a monochromatic grey suede upper and details of leather that you can t help but admire. The brand really hit the right spots with the drops of Orange and Purple throughout the silhouette. Whiler adding ASICS asics gel venture 5 branding on the tongue and White mid sole and Black outer. Not a bad release for the summer, the subtle treatment the brand gave these are bases of classic to me. The ASICS GT Quick Illusion are now available at select ASICS retailers including CabinetNoir.

So far this Summer we ve seen a plethura of releases that have really captured our attention, and now we get to include the ASICS Outdoor Pack. This ASICS collection showcases three different silhouettes in four different colorways. The Pack consists of the ASICS Gel Saga, the ASICS Gel Lyte 3 and the ASICS Gel Spotlyte. Each silhouette draws inspiration from asics gel nimbus 17 the Great Outdoors and seem very earthly. The suede, leather and nubuck composed kicks are set to release in the upcoming months, so keep a lookout for them at your local ASICS retailer.

Asics brings the heat this summer wit this Gel Saga Watermelon. I don t know about you but the different tones of green with small accents of pink throughout this beautiful silhouette really hit off. Asics time and time again has been hitting off with beautiful colorways on there extremely unique silhouettes. The best part about this shoe is not even it s looks the comfort and durability really take the cake for me, if you haven t slipped into a pair of these do it! Like, love or hate tell us in the comments section down below oh and by the way the white/black sole makes for a beautiful contrast.

Ronnie Fieg x Asics meet up again and just in-time for the World Cup. This round features a Brazil themed colorway that even gets distanced fans like myself into the swing of things, sporting a beautiful blue upper with accents of yellow and green throughout this is one classy shoe. Sitting atop a white sole with a line of green running along the side this is one beaut of a shoe that asics nimbus I m surely looking to cop. Who else is getting in the spirit of the game with these Asics.Asics continues to make beautiful Gel Lyte 5s colorways and they are popping up everywhere and let me tell you they jaw dropping. I have personally seen most if not all of these Asics in real life and this silhouette does not disappoint, delivering comfort and durability who else can safely say they are copping. These beauties feature a mix of white and orange upper, with an orange outsole, the hint of yellow on the log, and lining on the insignia I can get down with these.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: SidBilly
Board Statistics
The forum has 100 topics and 219 posts.